Debra Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 10:16:24 +10
Heola....

I was wondering if there is anyone on the list who has some experience with
PERL.

I've written a short program to strip out the logs of everything I dont need to
see and put what I do need to see in a separate file ....

I've tried a couple of PERL lists but have yet to have a reply.... not that its
a hard problem, just slightly tricky.... so if anyone feels they may be able to
help I can email the script and problem to them off-list....

When its up and running how I want it to be, then anyone who is having the same
problems as me with the logs being full of non-relevant material can have the
script...

thanks....

Debra
(carpe diem..... carpe jugulum)