Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 19:47:56 -0400
MIKEHOLLOWAY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Upon changing the bottom banner text several weeks ago I started getting
>this message at the bottom of the "you have been subscribed" instructions
>message:

> -> .bb (&KWD(DIGEST,1) = YES) or ((&KWD(DIGEST,1) ^= NO) and
>(&KWD(NOTEBOOK,1)= <-
>
>I was sending with Eudora, and thought there was a problem with line
>wrapping, so I tried increasing the line width so that the last YES was on
>the same line.  No change.

I've been using Eudora for years and have never found a way to change the
internal setting that wraps e-mails to 75 characters when they ar sent.

>I tried sending it with Pine from a Unix
>account, and verified that the line was not wrapped.  Still no change.

How do you know that it didn't also wrap the line to 75 when it was sent?
Did you go through all the configuration options.

>When I GET the MAILTPL file the line currently has the last YES wrapped
>over to the next line.

Well, then you see for yourself that your e-mail software is wrapping the
line.

> If the line wrap is a problem, how to I keep it
>intact?

What I would do is send it with Agent (or Free Agent). There you have
control over the width at which it wraps.

Don.