Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Sep 1994 04:15:59 +0200
I  have no  opinion on  GreenDisk  since I  lack  the data  to have  one.
However,  I  would  like  to  mention  that  Aldo  has  been  plagued  by
"non-profit" corporations that  post ads to his list that  look like they
were written  by a  car salesman. The  difference between  for-profit and
non-profit corporations is that there's a lot more paperwork to do if you
want  to be  non-profit. A  non-profit corporation  is supposed  to be  a
charity or  other noble cause, but  legally there is nothing  barring its
policy, offerings and  actions from being profit-driven.  Bonus points if
you can think of an example that illustrates the case ;-)

  Eric