Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:12:43 -0500
At 04:33 03/23/2001 Friday, Russ Hunt wrote:
 >I don't understand why one would be reluctant to advise AOL users to
 >find another provider, simply because there are a lot of them.  If
 >AOL's filters can't distinguish between list mail and spam, and I
 >want to receive list mail, it seems to me my solution is pretty clear.

Maybe it has to do with the lesser of two (or more) evils?

Or the (monthly ISP cost as well as possible toll charges) v. benefit,
esp when archives are available.

Or dealing with with the devils that you know v. the ones that you don't.

E.g., HOTMAIL subscribers *continue* to bounce unpredictably.

/Pete