Joseph Georges <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 22:25:07 -0700
At 10:56 PM 7/15/97 -0600, Dan Lester wrote:

>>The full text of the other type of delivery error >>message follows.
Again, as I mentioned in my original >>post, listserv still distributes the
message
>>despite seeing it as identical to an earlier post.

>Are you saying that listserv distributed TWO IDENTICAL >MESSAGES?

Sorry, I wasn't clear on this. Listserv sends me a delivery error message
and yet distributes the message to the list that the error message is
about. The message thus goes to subscribers despite listserv complaining to
me that it is a duplicate. Of course, it is not a duplicate at all.