Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:55:56 -0500
On 10/13/2004 12:03 AM, Ben Parker wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:00:17 -0400, Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>>     [log in to unmask] on 10/12/2004 5:20 PM
>

> Asking the site postmaster is the best way to learn the reason, but you need
> to allow for the possiblity that the postmaster may not answer.
>
> My guess would be this is some kind of anti-spam filtering that the recipient
> needs to put your List-Address into their "whitelist" or other "OK-to-pass"
> mechanism.

The quoted error message is similar to several that I have seen in the past.
In every one of those cases, the sender's mail server - usually Microsoft
Exchange - had replaced the error message text issued by our mail server,
leaving the sender with no clue as to the real reason for the rejection.
I would follow the previous advice and attempt to contact [log in to unmask]
to find out why the message was rejected.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Administrator