John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:05:28 -0500
> But that will delete the list or filter it. Then how will the hotmail
> guy receive e-mails send to list ???

As Pete pointed out, they are not getting mail anyway and I would no longer
get the bounces. However, I did write this with tongue-in-cheek...sort of.
Personally, I hate these free web based email addresses. They are usually
unreliable and carry a message a mail box restriction which generate
bounces. People can obtain them without any human contact and people use
them to hide, which I understand the need to but as a listowner makes me
uneasy. 95% of all the bounces we receive on our site are from these email
providers and if there weren't so many people using them, I would filter all of
them.