Bill Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 10:45:42 CST
On Thu, 9 Nov 1995 09:23:36 -0600, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]> said:
>                                                                     Pine
>3.91 does, in fact, allow you to add any headers you'd like.

Yes, and that would make it possible to add the Resent- (To:, From:,
and Date:) headers (although it would be a ROYAL pain to set them for
every message!!!), but it won't allow you to change the From:
header...  and THAT's the key to getting the original poster's address
into the approved post...

From:  is the original poster's address, and Date:  is the date of the
original post...

Incidentally, no one's asked for my script...  I guess this wasn't as
big a deal as everyone was making out...  :-)

Bill