Gerald England <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:03:33 -0000
Information on Nettiquette can be found at
http://www.cybernothing.org/cno/docs/rfc1855.html

An answer to the question "What is wrong with sending HTML and MIME messages?" can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1236/nomime.html
This page also gives information on how to set the appropriate options for sending plain/text
messages from within several popular email programes.

An excellent guide to editing emails can be found at
 http://www.math.fu-berlin.de/~guckes/mail/editing.mails.html

Gerald England's Home page - http://www.nhi.clara.net/gehome.htm
Christine's Lace Page - http://members.tripod.com/~lacemaker/index.htm
Aabye's Baby - http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Cafe/9091