Chuck Goelzer Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Jan 1993 11:36:03 -0500
Greetings!

I'm coming up with a set of guidelines for a list I manage.  I would
greatly appreciate your invaluable assistance by sending your guidelines,
if you have any, to me.

The list I manage has gotten out of hand, and we need to establish:
1.  what is and is not acceptable behavior, and
2.  what we will do about it (the consequences).

As this is my first post, perhaps this is a repeat.  If so, would someone
be so kind to point me in the right direction?

Many thanks!

Chuck Goelzer Lyons,  [log in to unmask],  Ithaca, New York