W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Apr 1996 15:28:11 -0230

> The monitoring  report means that  LISTSERV received an error  report for
> the address in question.  This is not a bug, it  just means that LISTSERV
> is  getting these  errors.  If  it shouldn't,  you  must investigate  the
> problem using  normal manual deletion methods,  ie in your case  there is
> probably an address on the list forwarding mail to the bad address.

Eric:

Thanks Eric.  I know that the report itself is not a bug.  But I
manually deleted this address back in November, using normal methods.
And have no idea whose name was associated with it.  So the only
possibility left, it seems to me, is that mail is being forwarded to
this particular set of addresses from a totally unrelated address.

Hmm.

Bill

--
W. Schipper                         Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406