Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:23:20 -0400
At 11:10 8/28/98 -0500, Joe C said:
|What I would donate is a few pennyweights of
|paladium/rhodium/vanadium/platinum alloy in the form of a star to anyone at
|searn who could fins a way to keep the digests from containing all Topics.

Maybe separate smaller lists (not sublists).  Then those separate lists
have their own DIGEST.  Further those separate lists are subscribed to a
larger list which does contain the TOPIC areas.  Again, the separate
smaller list would have its subscription SET to the TOPICal area?

/Pete

PS -- I can provide Internaltional Reply Coupons for the precious metals
mailing ;-)