Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:48:18 -0500
On: Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 09:03:31PM -0500,FunnyMan Wrote:

} I wanted to let you know that I tried:
}
} GET listname MAILTPL
}
} It worked! But I did not see as Ridch indicated earlier, the only thing
} I saw was:

That it worked with no error indicates that you have a listname MAILTPL
file already.

} >>> BOTTOM BANNER Bottom Banner
} <text entered for example, to unsubscribe, archive, help info>
}
} And that was all. So, I guess MAILTPL is OK since nothing I needed that
} is what Rich said, am I correct?

Yes,  you want to add the 2 lines I sent earlier either before or after
the existing lines.  The ">>> BOTTOM BANNER" defines the bottom banner
that appears on each post.  It should have an underscore character "_"
between the "BOTTOM" and the "BANNER".  If the underscore is missing,
the bottom banner will not be recognized and may be a dummy
placeholder.

Then make up a job like:

// job  pw=xxxxxxxx
put listname MAILTPL
>>> POST_EDITOR Message sent to user when posting is forwarded to editor
.qq
>>> BOTTOM BANNER Bottom Banner
<text entered for example, to unsubscribe, archive, help info>
// eoj

and make sure that NOTHING follows it.  No signature, not even a blank
line.  You may find that its easier to do this on the web interface if
your server has it enabled.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67