Paul di Virgilio COMPUMED <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 May 1994 22:48:11 -0400
I check all of the addresses personally before signing anyone on and
if there is anything odd in your file or profile, I do not put you on
the list. I have a responsibility to the other participants as
listowner and from watching other lists, I have noted that  a serious
trouble maker will know when they are about to be deleted and send as
much harassing and disturbing material as possible. Our list offers
services like case study training for medical professionals and
connects many hospital centers and government agencies .  These
valuable services must not be disturbed. It is hard work but the
results are a fairly consistent and polite standard of communication.

                        Best regards,

                        Paul.
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]