Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 23:33:14 +0200
On   Fri,    7   Jul   1995    11:48:58   EWT   "Spencer    M.   Anspach"
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>I am  having the  same problem in  spades (as the  saying goes).  I have
>multiple subscribers who  have exceeded both the  count threshhold *and*
>the  time  threshhold,   yet  are  still  on  the   report  (i.e.  still
>subscribed). In  my case,  however, the  address subscribed  matches the
>address on  the report (although I  don't think this has  anything to do
>with the problem).

There are three possible explanations:

1. The list is set for manual auto-delete, ie report but no deletion.

2. LISTSERV can't delete the  subscribers because, for instance, the list
   is locked.

3. The  subscribers aren't actually  on the list. LISTSERV  keeps getting
   bounces for them (for old messages), because such is the nature of the
   network. There is no way to stop them.

  Eric