Bob Wier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 12:48:43 -0600
At  9:56 AM 2/17/95 -0500, Bill Sadvary wrote:
|Can someone send me the ftp site that offers the UNIX Listserv software?
|
|And/Or, is there a mailing list just for this.
|
|Sorry, if this not appropriate for this list.

|-Bill Sadvary
| Dickinson College
| Carlisle, PA

Bill (and others)

try ftp to cs.bu.edu

There is a mailing list (don't have the address handy right offhand) but
it's pretty inactive.

There are two main versions - 6.0c which is a "freeware" version (the one I
run) and a 7.1 (payware version).

You'll need a unix guru to get it working (unless you are yourself). All of
the man pages taken together make about an 80 page document. Once you get
the bugs out, though, it works pretty well.

THANKS

 --    Round Up the Usual Disclaimers!     --
Bob Wier, CS Dept., East Texas State University
   [log in to unmask] - keeper of the
    Motorola MC68HC11, Photo-3D, SD3D,
Icom Radio and Overland Trails mailing lists