John Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:11:41 -0400
Every time I submit a message to PHARMA-MKTING listserv (I am the moderator and owner), I get the
following error message:

Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to have
already been  distributed to the  PHARMA-MKTING list.  That is, a  message with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted to
the list  recently, either by  you or  by someone else.  If you have  reason to
resend this message to the list (for instance because you have been notified of
a hardware failure with loss of data),  please alter the text of the message in
some way and resend  it to the list. Note that altering  the "Subject:" line or
adding blank lines at  the top or bottom of the message  is not sufficient; you
should  instead add  a  sentence or  two  at  the top  explaining  why you  are
resending the  message, so that the  other subscribers understand why  they are
getting two copies of the same message.

My message gets posted to the list OK. I do not send duplicate messages as far as I am aware. I also
get this error message when I send from my hotmail account (which is a regular subscriber account).
This leads me to believe that everyone who posts a message gets the same error, which can be
confusing.

Any ideas how I can stop this?

John Mack, Editor & Publisher
Pharma Marketing News