LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 14:27:06 EST
One day after one of my mailing addresses was apparently "updated" on
IAF that happened to reference my desktop machine (which has its own
mail system), I got mail from "[log in to unmask]" addressed to majordomo
at my desktop's address with the command "lists" in it.  (I responded
(politely, unfortunately) that this site didn't run majordomo.)  (Maybe
I'll resend that and tell the little address-vacuum blood-scuckers to
get spiked.)

Funny... I work in a fairly large department with only one "Smith"...
Can they really be that big a company to have both a "jsmith" and a
"ksmith"?  :-)

Another co-inky-dink?  I don't *think* so.  IAF has been banned from
here.

-Holly