Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:27:44 +0200
Liz,

It would help if you sent us more detailed information so that we can work
on the problem. I understand that you may not be able to post full details
to the list, just contact us privately in that case. We cannot tell you much
about problems exhibited by "a university server."

What I can tell you is that PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM currently runs a 26 January
2005 build of 14.3 (soon to be updated to 14.4) and was not updated on May
26. As far as I know, CHERRY wasn't updated on that date either.

If I knew more about this mysterious invisible character, I could
investigate. Has anyone else noticed this problem, and if so, on what
sites/lists?

  Eric