Perrine Crampton <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 16:37:51 EST
Hi.

I am co-owner of Corgi-L, a dog related mailing list, at
GITVM1.GATECH.EDU and we have been notified that we have until March 31,
1995 to find a new home!

Can you assist us in locating a new site for this list?

There are currently about 100 subscribers. About half of them are
getting the digested version of the list, so we'd really like to stay
with a listserv site.

We started this list just 4 months ago (Oct. '94) and don't want to
loose the enthusiasm that people have for the content and flavor that
have developed, so the sooner we can resolve this issue of finding a new
home, the better!

Thank you for any assistance that you might be able to provide! :-)

Perrine