Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 23:17:26 -0500
I am looking for a place to put a mailing list dedicated to the New Red
Green Show, a series seen on many PBS stations. I am an experienced
Listserv owner, and therefore would need no or little assistance once the
list is set up. I am on social assistance, and therefore am unable to pay
for this service. If anyone could be of help, I would be very grateful.
The list would probably have around 100 subscribers, and average between
20 and 40 posts per day. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Bruce