Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 May 2004 09:33:46 -0400
Your list's header looks fine. Odds are that the owners who are not
receiving all the email from the list are inadvertantly filtering the mail
out. They should check with AOL tech support to verify that the email they
expect to receive is not being filtered. This is an extremely common
problem with AOL.