"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 07:50:00 EDT
>I am running a small listserv list. I am wondering if it is possible to
>append some constant text to the subject line of messages to help my
>users identify messages from this list. (...)

Current releases of LISTSERV do not support this.
It might be that if a subscriber would set their
distribution option to DUALHDR, it could help some
of them

SET listname DUALHDR

Alternatively if you/they support a DIGEST (instead of
DUALHDR) distribution, that would ID the SUBJECT: line.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State