"Ahern, Shannon" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:20:43 -0700
Apologies in advance - I am sure there is archive data on this, but I am doing two people's jobs right now, and can barely breathe, let alone decently research a question.

I have this request from a subscriber -- I cannot imagine the benefit of doing this, but I wondering a) if anyone actually DOES this, and if so, how, and how does it keep integrity in terms of threading etc?, and b) has anyone shut down a request like this nicely and wish to share their verbiage with me? I am so overwhelmed right now that I can't think of more than "Whaaat?"  Not very articulate.

Thanks!

Shannon  :-)

<request>
Are you the Webmistress for the Dotnet lists too?  Is there any
chance you might make the archives available for downloading as zip files?
(for example, the original dotnet list). Perhaps they could be grouped into
years or quarters if they are too big.
</request>

Shannon Ahern
DevelopMentor WebMistress
310-543-1716
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.