"Stephen W. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Apr 1995 12:16:56 -0400
On 31 Mar 1995, Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> (2) I wish the message generated by Send= Editor when a non-editor tries
> to post could also be controlled by the DEFAULT MAILTPL.  In my own case,
> I would like to include instructions about becoming a subscriber in that
> message.

Since Roger's request was embedded in a longer message, it might have
been missed by the folks at LSOFT.  I'd like to highlight the
suggestion, Eric, as one that I, too, would find helpful.

We have subscribers to 1 list ('A') as editors of another ('B').  If
we could personalize the relevant message, we could simply let them
know that their posting is being sent to 'the moderator', without them
getting confused with another list receiving their message.

En paz,
Steve
--
Stephen W. Thompson, U. of PA, Data Administration, 215-898-1236, WWW has PGP
[log in to unmask]    URL=http://pobox.upenn.edu/~thompson/index.html