Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 21:27:13 -0400
I sometimes set them nomail...at least I did until I got so tired of doing
this....that I delete folks if they have full mailboxes.. I have a
personalized Exit message that explains what happened to the unwary user
with the full box...gets automatically sent to the subscriber who got
deleted. This personalized message is under the mail template file, I think
it is called.

ANyhow, to set [log in to unmask] to nomail, or to index,..

you do a

Set LISTNAME INDEX for [log in to unmask] pw=xxx

or
SET LISTNAME NOMAIL for [log in to unmask] pw=xxx

The settings for other subscribers can always be controlled by the listowner.

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
Independent Consultant with Excellent Sense of Humor : D
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html