Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:56:31 -0400
It depends if you are a glutton for punishment, an email guru, providing
free or fee service, the phase of the moon (or semester), the reliability
(conformability) of the SMTP client trying to deliver the mail (VM/CMS
SMTP is not the most RFC conformable).

E.g., if *I* recognize a well-connected site having certain kinds of
problems, I might search the WHOIS db, use NSLOOKUP on the SOA RR, email
postmaster@tld, etc looking for a cognizant network/administrator and in
the interim, SET listname NOMAIL NOPOST FOR *@host

Then again, I must just DELETE.