Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:17:56 -0700
On Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:18:28 +1000, Paul Wayper
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>In other words, there's no command in LISTSERV to remove a list, you
>have to do it manually on the machine.  And a good thing too, I say :-)

Which is why removing a list is *not* something a List Owner can do since they
do not have the necessary physical access and control privileges.  This is a job
for the Site Maintainer or Site Manager and should be asked about on the
LSTSRV-L list where those folks hang out...  Now in small installations, you may
be both the only List Owner and the Site Manager, and cross back/forth between
these roles easily and often, but this is one that is only a Site Mgr function
and requires that level of access and privileges.