"Barbot, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:59:28 -0400
Wayne,
If you are wanting a way to send to ALL topics on your list, you should be able to accomplish that using the reserved word, "ALL" in your subject heading.  See notation from the listserver owners manual below:

Messages which should be read by everyone can be posted to the special topic
"All". Topic names can be shortened to any unambiguous abbreviation. In our
example, "Be" is ambiguous because it could be either "Beta-tests" or
"Benchmarks", but "Bench" is acceptable.

Good luck!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Moore
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Working with Topics

I have created a mailing list that has topics in it.  Now I want to start
using it.  Actually there our four lists with the same topics (but
different groups).

1. Is there a way to send to multiple topics at the same time without
putting the topic in the subject)?

2. Is there a way to send to multiple topics and multiple lists at the same
time (also without putting the topic in the subject line)?

Thanks

Wayne