"Pauline M. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 May 1998 10:53:48 -0500
On Tue, 26 May 1998, Debbie Douglass wrote:

>  >>The closest I come is to something under Preferences, in the
>  >>Messages window that opens there is a small window inside called
>  >>Message Encoding where, for Headings and Body you can choose
>  >>between, Use Default Character Set, None (8 bit), Quoted
>  >>Printable and Base64. At the moment it's set on Use Default
>  >>Character Set.
>
> Before you suggest it, Yes, I have searched the LSTOWN-L archives
> and couldn't find anything for this particular mail program. I
> sent her the instructions that I found for Microsoft Internet
> Mail but they weren't applicable.

I would suggest her choosing/trying the NONE option.  That way, if she has
something funky (requiring HTML) in her sig, it will not encode it.

It is worth a shot.

  ()()      I'm here, I'm awake, I'm dressed...      Pauline M. Marshall
  (..)                                                 --=MightyMouse=--
  /\/\       ... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?               [log in to unmask]