Sarah Westfall <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:35:00 -0400
Hi,
I am interested in constructing and conducting an e-mail survey of my
listmembers and would like to have it go directly into a database for
analysis.  I have talked to some e-mail techs (Eudora & Claris) and
understand it is possible with the help of applescripts and/or other
applications.  Has anyone conducted such a survey?  How difficult is this
endeavor? Does anyone know of and can recommend a specific survey software
that would support e-mail surveys and automatically export/import to a
database?

Thanks for your assistance

Sarah Westfall
List Administrator  USPE-L
"Guiding Youngsters to Becoming Active for a Lifetime"
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
Blacksburg VA 24061
(540) 552-9294 Fax

PE Central:  http://pe.central.vt.edu/