Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Aug 1995 10:47:26 -0400
Right, and if one puts an IETF header, then you don't *get* the person's
name at all, from the listserv ...unless one is put on by *their*
software.  Which most of them do. That's what I'm getting at.  So the
solution I see is to resubscribe everyone and put an "*" in the personal
name area...but that's kind of messy, and I wondered if there was a
simpler solution.

thanks,
- -Geff