Sat, 21 May 1994 20:38:12 -0500
We've just been hit with a long item that reads just like the
get rich quick ads in the Sunday paper supplements.  The subject line
is: Make Money fast!!!! and cheap!!!    and it purports to come from
Iceberg <[log in to unmask]> .

Putting in a filter for ucdavis.edu isn't practical for us as we have
a number of legitimate subscribers there, we could only filter the
exact address.

My next step is to ask ucdavis.edu if they allow their system to be used
for this sort of thing.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner