Gary Klass <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 07:38:18 +0000
> On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 13:53:47 +0000 Gary Klass
> <[log in to unmask]> said:
>
> >for example:
> >
> > On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:42:11 -0600, Gary Klass,
> > mailto:[log in to unmask] wrote:
>
> But that's added by the sender's  mail program, not by LISTSERV.
> Besides, I don't really understand what you  are trying to achieve.

It's just that subscribers with mail set to digest, or those on lists
where the reply-to: is set to List can only reply to the original sender
directly by cutting and pasting the address.  It would be convenient if
the listserv provided a mailto: link back to the original sender for each
mesaage on the list.

mailto: [log in to unmask]

Are

--