Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:32:39 -0500
On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Pete Weiss wrote:
> If the customers are clever enough to append NOMIME or NOHTML to a
> listname-search-request, would they not also be able to figure out,
> especially if told, how to xlate that request to a GETPOST which does work?

But it doesn't work, Pete.  There is no way to add the NOMIME command
to the index order, sent in the normal way to litnam-search-request.
At least i'm not clever enough to figure out how to get it to work and
as I said, I've tried repeatedly.  If there is a way, please tell me.

Of course, one *could* skip the hand built-in order feature, extract the
number of the items one wants, turn it into a regular GETPOST and send
it to the listserv address, rather than the search-request-address.

As it said, subscription mail options have nothing to do with this.

Douglas Winship