Bruno Tersago <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 19:36:24 +0100
Hi to y'all

Today I created my first list with listserv on a Unix system and it went really smoothly.
Since all of the subscribers will be native Dutch speakers, I decided to create a mailtemplate for this list in which I could adapt the INFO and all the rest of the control messages.

I copied the default.mailtpl to my system, edited it and put the line "put nieuws.mailtpl PW= ..." on top. Then I stored the template.

Now the problem is that this doesn't seem to work. I tried it again and again and I still keep getting the original message in English. What went wrong? I followed the L-Soft manual meticulously.

Thanks a lot for any answer that might help me in this!

* Bruno Tersago
* Planet Internet - Belgium