Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:27:39 -0500
We need to be able to send attachments on some of our lists, but are
concerned about the spread of viruses through the list server.  LSoft
support won't make any particular comments about what does or does not
work, so I'm hoping those of you who've been doing this for a while can
help me out.  What kind of anti-virus setup are you using to scan
messages and attachments arriving at your LISTSERV for distribution?
We're running LISTSERV and LSMTP together on a WindowsNT 4.0 platform.

  Thank you!