Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:47:56 -0400
>I am getting bounces for a *@compuserve.com address. I have set the
>two compuserve subscribers to digest (the user id in the error message
>was not subscribed, but two other compuserve members were).  Messages
>continue to bounce (they are today's messages sent *after* I changed
>option to digest and received confirmation of the change). Is there
>a way I can find out whose mail is bouncing if the messages are being
>forwarded to a compuserve address (btw, I queried concealed subscribers
>as well) but originally sent to another adress by listserv?

Chances are that someone is subscribed under another address which is set
to forward to the invalid compuserve account.  Look in the headers of the
bounced message for clues as to what the address might be (or at least what
site it might be from).

If you need help with this, feel free to forward the headers in question to
LSTOWN-L or to me.

-jwgh