Paul Allen Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 07:18:13 -0500
On 08:09 AM 9/8/97 -0400, the following was submitted for consideration by
Pete Weiss:

>Though I do not want to see LSTOWN-L used as a student training program, IF
>IT IS, then their first assignment would be how to respond to the likes of
>a certain ISP's customers who HAVE subscribed to LSTOWN-L asking/demanding
>to be logged off LSTOWN-L.

And maybe we can autoforward all our bounces to them for them to deal with
too?

:)

Paul

(o)(o)  Paul Rice
   >    Listowner: CircleJoke and Underground Mailling Lists
  \/    mailto:[log in to unmask]
"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards
could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks
to the Internet, we know this is not true."
                 --Robert Wilensky, University of California