Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 15:37:56 -0500
You didn't mention which documents you've studied.  If you haven't done
so already, I recommend that you get the LSVOWNER package from Buffalo.
To obtain it, send the command

   GET LSVOWNER PACKAGE

as an e-mail message to [log in to unmask]

There's so much to know -- and what you'll need to know will depend in
part on how sophisticated a configuration you'll be setting up -- it may
be best to just ask specific questions as they may come up.

-- Roger Burns   [log in to unmask]
   Moderator, CFS-L / alt.med.cfs