"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:03:00 -0400
As a new List serve Site Manager I field support questions for the
moderator.  This was passed to me and I am not sure what the answer is.

clayart's size and the number of daily messages have grown so that i no
longer read every message.  since they come to me in digest form, i scan
the message title list and scroll through the entire list to get to the
one which interests me.  it would be much more efficient for me to be
able to click on it and go directly to it.

is it possible for me or clayart to take steps which would allow this
'click on it' option?

My guess is no, would be great but not possible.  I tried to find
information in the manuals first but could not locate anything specific to
this.  The index forces you to send email to get the listings you want to
see.

Possible sugguestion would be to use an editor with search capablilites or
perhaps a search command in an email client.

Thanks, in advance.

John L. Mottl
Network Administrator
The American Ceramics Society