Rick Narad <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 May 1995 21:42:07 -0700
This is the second time that this has occured recently.  The first time, my
co-owner said that she got the oldest notebook and then put it back.  Since
I've never done this before . . . can someone give me the steps to go through?
I'm sending commands with email.

I sent the "free" command and one file was released but there was no indication
if this fixed the actual problem.

Everytime I think I've got listowning down, it throws me a new one.  :-)

Thanks.

Rick Narad
Co-owner, Healthre

=========================original message===================================
From:   IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "L-Soft list server at UKCC (1.8a)"  1-MAY-1995 20:23:12.04
To:     IN%"[log in to unmask]"  "Rick Narad"
CC:
Subj:   Message ("An error occurred while logging mail to the...")

An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the HEALTHRE list.
An incomplete copy of the message might  be present in the archive file. The
list is being held to prevent further occurrences of this error. Please take
corrective action  and issue  a "FREE  HEALTHRE" command  when you  want the
message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'0010006B' writing file "HEALTHRE LOG9505A G1" <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: FSWRITE
 -> Abstract: Out of disk space
 -> I/O mode: Record write