Nancy Duley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:05:22 -0500
On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:48:48 EST, Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>You need to quote the addresses.  Try
>
>* Reply-to= "[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]",Ignore
>
>Otherwise LISTSERV thinks you are trying to feed it three parameters
>for Reply-To= when Reply-To= takes only two.  That's why you get the
>error.
>
>Nathan

This worked great, so of course now the list owner wants to hide (or bcc)
the second address. :-{ She does not want people finding out about the
second address and e-mailing that person directly. I'm pretty sure this is
not possible, but just wanted to check.

Nancy Duley
United Way Online
Listserv Administrator