Jason Kost <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 10:43:52 -0700
Hi,

I am evaluating LISTSERV as a possible list manager and the name that we would
like to use for our list is fairly lengthy.  What is the maximum number of
characters that LISTSERV allows its lists to have?  Or is this dependent on the
MTA that is being used?

Thanks,
--Jason

|  Jason Kost             |        UniHak (tm)        |                      |
|  Software Engineer      |   email: [log in to unmask]   |   REAL Programmers   |
|  O P T X International  |     (916)899-2106 (V)     |   Don't Do Windows   |
|  Chico, California      |     (916)899-2102 (F)     |                      |