"Mendez, Rottman" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:39:07 -0400
Good Morning to all:

Question regarding queue messages.... We had a power outage last night
and our list servers went down, when the server came back up it appears
it sent out some old outgoing messages.   All our lists are outgoing
only, so when something like this occurs, users receive old Marketing
campaigns and Marketing as you can imagine, are all having heart
attacks.

How can I Prevent this from occurring again?

Where do I check to see if there are any other pending messages in
queue.

We are using L-Soft List Serv 1.8e for Unix.

Rottman M. Mendez

Webmaster

ICF Consulting

703.218.2545

http://www.icfconsulting.com <http://www.icfconsulting.com>

NOTICE:
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this e-mail by you is prohibited.