Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:33:02 -0600
> when doing a gatewayed list, those who aren't subscribed -- who post
> to the usenet side of the gateway -- really, *seriously* don't like
> receiving "your message has been submitted to ..." messages from
> listserv.

Well, Ben wasn't talking about usenet, Maureen.  Usenet folk are
different, if ya know what I mean.  That you have put up with the
antics of your usenet crowd all the years you have and can still keep
it going is a tribute to you, Maureen.

I was listening to Bob's first album the other night, had forgotten
how much I like it, it's been years since I last pulled it out.
     Douglas