Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 2005 10:52:19 -0400
On: Wed, May 25, 2005 at 09:31:17AM -0700,Keana M. Galloway Wrote:

} I'm not even sure how I became the list owner and there is only one
} subscriber to the list other than myself. What is the process for leaving
} the list or turning it over to the other subscriber?

If I was in your shoes I would probably ask the site manager to remove
the list.  A list with a single subscriber is not very useful.

Assuming the other subscriber wants the list to continue and is willing
to become the owner, simply add them as an owner in the header and make
yourself a quiet owner.  Then when that is working, you can remove
yourself as an owner and unsub.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67