Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:01:53 -0500
On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Anita Cohen-Williams wrote:
> I have a discussion list called HISTARCH and have had it since 1994. I
> changed the list header back in 2004 to reflect my new e-mail address,
> Everything was fine until June when it looks like they (ASU) reloaded
> an older version of the list header. Now I cannot access the list at
> all and cannot correct anything.
> Whom do I get in contact with to fix this?

If you don't know the direct, personal address (or whatever it locally
prefered), use LISTSERV-REQUEST@[your.lists.host.site].

Really, though, I think it advisable to keep in touch with one's host
site administrator; mine will do just about anything for me because
I don't bug him with stupid questions, but do keep him informed about
things he needs to know about.

And, this, supposedly, happened in June and you just now know about it...?

Douglas Winship   [log in to unmask]