Brian Lingard <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 20:28:04 EDT
20 april 1995 Ottawa

Typically mother's maiden name is used in Canada as a password with
credit card companies et al to prove you are you when you telephone them
say to rreport a lost card.

The joke here is if I knew you well and knew your family, I could easily
pass for you as i would know your date of birth and mother's maiden
name.

What is syllabus about?  Computers in Higher education?

Sounds like a typically named meaningless politically correct
publication.

If you think the magazine is not nice, tell their advertisers not
thepublisher.

I will end the thread on mother's maiden names now as this is really
unrelated to list administration.