Darlene Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 09:23:07 -0700
On Thu, 20 Apr 1995, mark meisner wrote:

>         I'm a brand new list owner with a question about the LISTSERV
> documentation.
 [stuff deleted]>
>         Could someone please e-mail me privately and tell me where I can
> get the most recent documentation. It's hard enough trying to figure these
> commands out as it is, but that's an ongoing theme  :-)

I'm also brand new and could really use any documentation.  I set up a
listserv through Netcom, (a great company IMHO) but received only two
pages of documentation - how to subscribe, unsubscribe and the password
for the list!  I really want to learn more about the whole listserv thing,
so if someone could email me privately, or post to the list, there may be
others like me lurking, who could also really use a pointer to where the
documentation for Majordormo and other programs reside.  Thanks,

Darlene Peckham